Sunday, October 16, 2011

In memorian : My two cousins

Ka Dede is my lovely cousin, our lovely cousin exactly. He was a cheerful guy, everyone is love him. He was so young when he die. Someday, we're not feel his cheer anymore. We felt that he was so quiet in that time. We have no idea, that that was a sign, because in the next day He's gone. But we know it's the best thing for us. I love you Ka Dede.
.
A month later. My mother called me when I was playing with my friends in my friend's house. I was in a happy event, I was cheering up with my friend. Playing guitar, singing, playing UNO. Who knows, my mother called me to tell that my other cousin, Ka Acan was die. Ka Acan was a kind person, his children are couldn't stop their tears except the smallest one. There's no sign that it would be happening. Ka Acan was a healthy young man. He doesn't has any disease. But it can't be exception for God. Kun Fayakun, if God wants it'll be happen, than it will be.
.
I hope my two lovely cousins are in peace. My prayers will always be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment