Saturday, July 14, 2012

JHS reunion :)

It's happened for a long time ago, when I was still in the first grade in senior high. My ex junior high was made a pensi (pentas seni), performing arts. So, we decided to make a reunion. Hh.. evidently there was just a few people who was coming, and mostly not from my class. It was the regular class, my class is the plus class. Actually, the plus class doesn't prove that we were have a plus everything like scores or attitude. The plus is just for the class which has more facilities like AC and some comfort chairs and desks. It was so embarrasing that we couldn't prove that we had a plus attitude. But, we always won every single competition agains other classes :D
So, here are the photos that we took at our ex class.
I was sitting on the table, I wore my cream sweater.
Oh ya, the boys are from my class. They are awesome :)






No comments:

Post a Comment