Saturday, July 14, 2012

This is June 14th !!!

OMG !! This is my little sister's birthday !! Why can I so stupid forgot this thing. I remember this when I just woke up at 10am ! What a sister I am :( I'am sorry honey..

My mom took us to watch a movie. You know ? The new one, ICE AGE 4 !! aaaaaa love it so much with 3D effect. It was SO COOL !!!! like me :p You must check it out, you won't regret it. It's much funnier and emotional. More adventure, and some new characters.
.
Before we bought the ticket, my brother was complaining his hungry tummy over and over again. So, we ate first at Hoka Hoka Bento. He loves it so much. My brothers and sister always pick the Kidzu Bento menu, because it has a bonus toys.
I took some pictures of my little sister, Cica who has her birthday today.
Oh honey, you are so cute with that outfit :)


Happy birthday Cica, love you so much :) :*
I hope you all the best in your 6th years old and after and after. Enjoy your new elementary school !!
I know you are so excited about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment