Friday, July 13, 2012

XI Science 1

Oh God, so glad I come back !! Since my computer needs some fixing fixing I can't update my activities. Ah, busy busy days before this day. I just got my report cards about 3 or 4 days ago. I'm in the top 5 !! haha, so much rival in my class and I did my best, the best I could do. Much thanks and huge hugs for them who teach me with patience. Love you guys :*
.
Hm it's a little bit sad exactly. We have to get apart if we move to the next grade. Mix people from another class. Rolling class I mean. Hhh so much memories in our class..
We are just like a big family besides some problems with other class. So, we can't just shut up and accept everything teachers says. We have to do something !!!!
.
DEAL
.
Yeaaaaaaaaahhh !!! Hurraaaaaay :D
The principal made our wish came true ! There's no rolling class, Oh God we feel so Happy ! Thankyou pak Darul as our head master :D
But, still we have to get apart with our homeroom. THE BEST HOMEROOM EVER !! miss. Isma. You're such an easy going woman, so energic, funny and fun, full attention, patient, and young. Thanks for everything.
We are sorry for made you cry because of our attitude. You are in our mind and heart permanently.
Here some memory that we capture at miss. Isma's House.

Up : Iin, Iga, Hanana, Rizqa, Rahmi
Down : My self, Nadya, miss Isma, Ayu, Amanda, Alifah

Up : Aryo, Hanafi, Ghiffar, Azzam, Harish, Izfan
Centre : Sony, Sena, miss Isma, Qodi, Rommi, Thesar
Down : Favian

Some wasn't coming : Dina, Wendy, Fadhli, Luzman, Galih

No comments:

Post a Comment