Sunday, September 25, 2011

Diary homework, not diarrhea -___-

I took a class this year. So, I'm in the second grade in senior high school now. With new class, new teacher, and new friends ! There's a new boy in my school, a big boy. and He become a new member in our new class. He was in Arab before this year. If you are in my class, and it is an english time. You'll can not keep your mouth keep closed because His english is so amazing (just for Indonesian). He is very good in english. But, it makes him a little bit a showoff. I just don't like him, but it isn't because of his good english, it is because he is a showoff. But He is a good boy exactly except those statements :)
.
My new homeroom, Miss Isma. Told us about the rules in her class. It's sounds like she is a bored teacher, isn't she ? Don't judge too quickly. She is an amazing teacher. She is rock ! And can be your friend :) I can't find her negative attitude. But, there must be. Nobody perfect right ?
.
Well, one of the rules was asking us to make a Diary ! Not diarrhea, it is diary. You know ? Kind a book agenda. Yes, we have to make it for our additional value. So it's ok if you don't follow this rule, but you'll not get any additional value.
I have an idea to make it in the computer. But, why don't I put it all in my blog ? I have a blog but there's nothing in there. So, here it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment