Friday, September 23, 2011

Baby Bird

A little baby bird had fallen behind my house. It still very tiny, very very tiny. as big as your tumb maybe. And it's feathers are still slightly. I do not have heart to lift it, it is to fragile. But I must lift it and put it on the roof, the place that I thought is the place where it was.
.
It open it's mouth all the time. I think it's hungry. but the problem is, I dont know how to make a food for a little baby bird. So I just put some rice on the plastic plate and pour a little salt and some water to make it like a liquid a lil bit. I take a straw, the little one for it's drink. I begin to put the food into it's mouth, and than.... It wanted eat my food yeeeeyy !! But, it wasn't take a long time. It just take a while. I feel dissapointed :( I felt really confused. Omygod, what should I do to a dying litlle baby bird which had fallen behind my house. I put it on my hand softly. Suddenly, something annoying happen. It is peeing on my hand. And it's not just that. There's some it's poo ! -___- disgusting.
.
But I have to be calm. Hello, it just a baby bird. It can't think, right ? So, I have to be calm. I take some tissue and put the baby bird on it. I take it to the roof and I leave it while hoping it's parents are find it. Hope it'll be allright in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment