Friday, September 23, 2011

exam - 19th September 2011

I know I know, your brain is start to thinking about something horrible. And that is what I'm thinking about ! Exam, exam, and exam. a full week of the exam, do you know what I'm feeling right now ? dizzy dizzy dizzy. Aaargh, the exam is just a week long, but, it feels like forever for me !
Well, what can I do ? Kill all the teacher ? So, they can't run the exam. Okay, I killed them already. Yeah, surprised ? Me too -___-. he?
::::::::::
Back to the topic ! So, students are must be can not do anything if the thing is this thing ! confused ? I mean, if the thing is about the exam, right ? Exam is the reason why do the children don't like school -___- I know, because I'am a child ! Hmm, teenage exactly.
Have you ever heard, that if we talking about teacher in their back, we will get a karma ? Hm, the problem is I've heard that thing. Mmm well, teacher forgive me !!! Teacher I won't do that anymore !! Teacher I love you !! Teacher marry me !!
Stop that omygod.
Sorry before, it's all because of an evil virus named exam.
I think that's enough for hating the exam (sounds like I really hate exam-___-).
Well, the exam is waiting for me. So, Wish me luck guys ! Teacher teacher in magical mirror, please forgive me and give me some excelent score. I love you.
::::::::::
Exam : "Why do everybody hate me ?? What did I do ? D': huhuhu"
Me : "Okay exam, I love you too -__-"
Exam : "THANKYOU"
Me : "Yea"
what the hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment