Friday, September 23, 2011

Freedom - 23th september 2011

...............................................
...............................................

....................................................................??
What do you guys waiting for? This is freedom !! Freedoooooooooooooooooooom !!!
We've skip the exam ! Hurray ! Hip hip, Hurray !!
Wanna read some text about my story during the exam ? don't want to ? what do you mean you don't want to ? Hey, I'll tell you something about how to respect somebody. You must read my text ! You must do what I want you to do if you don't wanna lost your soul. Can you hear me ?! Can you hear mee !!??? Okay, you can't hear anything because it's just a text. sorry sorry, I know I'm pretty.
.
Have you ever cheat in the exam ? you must be ! Because, honestly I ever :P But ! But but but, I never do that silly thing again ! Trust me, I really don't wanna do that thing again. My friend told me that "you'll be proud if you get results from your own job". That really makes me change. Makes me wanna do something new. Something good. And that is changing my habit in cheating. I'm not cheating anymore. I'AM NOT A LIAR.
.
Well, I had my exam in peace. Really in peace, like floating beetwen the clouds. I'am struggling to study everyday for exam. I'am struggling for not cheating during the exam. I'am struggling to be the best. And I'am struggling to keep myself fall asleep. But, I couldn't do the last one-___-
First day, math. Do you know who Math is ? Math is a person who had so much number in his life. Actually, it isn't a person. It is a lesson. A lesson which had much things about number and counting and something confusing. Of course, there some butterflies in my tummy. But, fight Husna ! You can do this ! You were studying last night when your brother pull your hair. Even you have no hair anymore, you have to struggle to do the exam ! And than...
I have an A on my math worksheets ! an A ! Without cheating of course. Omygod, I love math right now.
But, in physics. I didn't do my best :( I got a C. a big C. And I really don't like C. I hate C !! We are done, C ! We are done !! huhuhu.
.
I don't know about the other lessons yet. The teachers are not finish giving scores yet. So, I hope I get some excelent score from my lovely lovely teacher in the magical mirror. I've been struggling in the exam ! So, that is possible if I get pretty excellent score !

No comments:

Post a Comment